- News The number of moviegoers in 2016 reached 1.37 billion, an increase of nearly 8.9 percent year-on-year.
- Movies It's impossible to list every woman who's ever existed, this list obviously be restricted to women who've achieved a fair level of celebrity. These are the hottest women celebrities of 2015.
- Finance 这些情况眼下一个都不存在。去年12月开始的美联储政策紧缩已经暂停。联邦基金利率（银行间隔夜拆借利率）估计低于自然利率逾一个百分点。美联储一直未作出意外之举。例如，美联储去年12月将政策利率提升25个基点之前发出了大量信号。
- Sports Barack Obama went on the offensive over foreign policy in the third and final presidential debate, repeatedly accusing Mitt Romney of flip-flopping on major international issues but failing to deliver a killer blow to his opponent's resurgent campaign.
- Automobiles 北京首部家具经营服务规范发布 行业约束再深入
- Travel Be passionate about learning.
- Technology 摩洛克位于非洲北部地区，被称为通往非洲的一扇大门，主要旅游城市包括首都拉巴特、最大城市卡萨布兰卡、马拉喀什以及阿加迪尔市。
在被问及欧洲央行会不会采取更多行动时，朗伯德街研究(Lombard Street Research)首席欧洲经济学家达里奥·铂金斯(Dario Perkins)表示：“我不这么认为——除非全球整体经济出了问题。”
Zhang's piece is “so lush and so rich and so full and so complete,” Google Doodle team leader Ryan Germick told the Washington Post. “Every leaf seemed to have life in it.”
Whether China opens the stock floodgates or not will be a major price-driver in cotton and sugar — and potentially also in corn, soyabean or vegetable oil — markets in 2017, the bank said in its report.
Large technology companies were criticised throughout 2017 for becoming too powerful, using their size to dominate markets and not paying enough attention to how the tools they create can be used for ill.
Apple Inc.'s Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs is shown in this combination photo of file photographs dating (top row L to R) July 2000, November 2003, September 2005, (bottom L to R) September 2006, January 2007 and September 2008. Jobs will take a medical leave of absence until the end of June because his health problems are "more complex" than he had thought, shocking investors and sending the company's shares down as much as 10 percent on January 14, 2009.
The relatively stable global outlook must continue if 2014 is to be the kind of economic year Americans have been hoping for throughout the recovery.
South Africa's leader Jacob Zuma got a 4% raise in March, but his salary in dollar terms has actually dropped compared to last year, because of the fall in the south African rand.
Much joy to you in the up coming year. May the warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at New Year and stay with you all the year through.
Will a nation other than Brazil, Germany or Spain win the World Cup